Lowa Uplander Desert
Engineered for rugged reliability in hot-weather climates, the Lowa Uplander Desert is a lightweight military boot with all-terrain functionality. The Vibram Vialta outsole is designed for high-temperature wear and provides superior grip on any surface. It is fused to a compression-molded polyurethane midsole that offers lateral arch support and shock absorption for softer landings and optimal energy return. Rigidity delivered by the nylon stabilizer ensures ankle safety when running or traversing uneven, often dangerous terrain. The gusseted tongue and all-leather upper provide comfort, but also promote breathability to prevent overheating. There is a climate control footbed that reduces moisture in the boot and maintains a cool, dry interior.
Features of Lowa Uplander Desert
- Height: 8"
- Weight: 17.12 oz. per boot
- Split leather and Cordura upper
- Double-stitched construction for durability
- Rugged Vibram Vialta outsole
- Cushioned PU midsole
- Climate control footbed
- Gusseted tongue to prevent debris from entering the boot
- Webbing tab for quick on and off
- Speed-lacing system
- Medium flex nylon stabilizer
- Quick-drying fabric lining