Massif Airman Battle Shirts
The only flame-resistant combat shirt built for, and fielded by, the U.S. Air Force. Massif's Airman Battle Shirt (ABS) is the USAF's new standard for hot-weather combat gear. Modeled after Massif's Army Combat Shirt (ACS), but tailored for the needs of Airmen, the ABS offers flame-resistant protection and exceptional comfort under armor. ABS fabrics are stretchy, lightweight, breathable, and wicking for moisture management in extreme conditions.
- Note: This is a restricted item. You must have valid identification proving you are active military to purchase.
- Full flame-resistant construction with proprietary Massif fabrics
- Lightweight, ultra-breathable and wicking torso fabric
- Durable, breathable sleeve fabric
- 4-way-stretch fabrics
- Flat seam construction minimizes chafing
- Low-profile, zippered shoulder pockets
- Lightweight elbow pads with abrasion-resistant SuperFabric® technology
- Zippered forearm pockets
- Seamless side-panel construction increases comfort under armor
- Velcro loop for name, rank, flag, and unit tape
- Wrist cuffs adjust for a customizable fit
- Machine washable
- Passes rigorous flame testing including the ASTM D 6413/F2302-03 for vertical flame resistance.
- Tested in flash fire simulations on the pyroman thermal mannikin to demonstrate performance in burn scenarios.
- Fielded by the United States Air Force