Massif Elements Pants
Triple-layer flame-resistant softshell pant keeps you warm and dry in cold, wet weather. Rugged and comfortable, the Elements Pant is engineered to provide nonstop performance in tough conditions. The triple-layer softshell fabric features an abrasion-resistant exterior, a soft, fleece-lined interior, and a windproof, waterproof and highly breathable membrane that won't trap moisture. Exceptional stretch and a high warmth-to-weight ratio minimize bulk and maximize your range of motion. Boot zips make for easy donning and doffing over uniforms and lower-leg cargo pockets provide easy access to gear.
Constructed with DuPont™ Nomex® - the first flame-resistant fiber selected for use in military uniforms. Nomex fibers carbonize and thicken when exposed to the intense heat of a flash fire, creating a protective barrier that reduces or prevents burn injuries.
- Note: The digital tiger and multicam versions are restricted items. You must have valid identification proving you are active military to purchase.
- Full flame-resistant construction with proprietary Massif fabrics
- Zippered hand-warmer pockets for comfort
- Zippered back wallet pocket for security
- Lower leg cargo pockets for convenient storage while seated
- Knee-length inseam zips for easy donning and doffing
- Built-in web belt with elastic waist for maximum adjustability
- Zippered fly
- Machine washable
- Part of the Massif Fire and Ice layering system
- Authorized by the United States Coast Guard
- ASTM D 6413 Vertical Flame
- NFPA Vertical Flame (before and after 100 washings)
- Thermal Protective Performance (TPP) (before and after 100 washings)
- Tear Resistance
- Seam Breaking Strength
- Approved by the National Business Center - Aviation Mangement (formerly OAS)
- Meets Cal/OSHA Wildlands Standard
- Made in USA