Massif Helium LS Crew Shirts
Exceptionally versatile, multi-season FR protection with built-in ventilation panels that keep you cool when the heat is on. Our field testers love this shirt. With rave reviews for comfort, breathability, durability, fit, functionality and overall performance, this versatile shirt is a must have for professionals who need street-smart FR protection in a stand-alone shirt, or for wear under uniforms. Primarily constructed with Massif’s soft and stretchy Helium fabric for next-to-skin comfort, strategic placement of Massif’s ultra-lightweight Breeze fabric maximizes breathability under the arms.
- Helium and Breeze are the same field-proven, Army-approved FR fabrics used in the Army Combat Shirt
- Innovative FR stretch fabrics are lightweight, breathable, and highly wicking for exceptional comfort in cool to warm weather
- Advanced moisture management wicks sweat away from the skin
- Quick drying fabrics facilitate evaporative cooling
- Antimicrobial properties prevent smell build-up over time
- A performance fit eliminates excess fabric and bunching, but avoids a tight, constrictive fit
- Ergonomic design offers more ease of fit through shoulders for unrestricted mobility
- Standard crew collar makes this shirt ideal for wear under a uniform and solid knit on shoulders eliminates chaffing.
- Fabric passes stringent ASTM D 6413/F2302-03 Performance Specification for flame resistance