Massif HotJohns Bottoms
Cold weather base layer for soft and warm protection. Proprietary Nomex® construction. Warm and stretchy, HotJohns are the ideal base layer for insulation and moisture management in cool or cold climates. Thoughtfully designed for easy and comfortable layering, flat seams, gussets, and careful seam placement eliminate chafing in all the obvious places. Double fly eliminates drafts.
Constructed with DuPont™ Nomex® - the first flame-resistant fiber selected for use in military uniforms. Nomex fibers carbonize and thicken when exposed to the intense heat of a flash fire, creating a protective barrier that reduces or prevents burn injuries.
- 4-way stretch
- Moisture-wicking fabric
- High-tech yarns keep you warm even when the fabric is wet
- Fly integrated into the pant
- Extra length keeps ankles covered
- Shorter rise provides greater range of motion when moving legs
- Machine washable
- Part of the Massif Fire and Ice layering system
- Authorized by the United States Coast Guard
- Fabric passes stringent ASTM D 6413 Standard for flame resistance
- Made in USA