Massif Universal Combat Shirts
Highly breathable FR combat shirt designed for Special Operations, International Forces, and Special Response Teams. The UCS is designed for wear under armor during tactical missions that demand flame protection without sacrificing agility or speed. The UCS is modeled after Massif's field proven Army Combat Shirt – currently worn by soldiers all over the world. Innovative FR stretch fabrics are lightweight, breathable, and highly wicking for exceptional comfort in hot weather.
- Breeze is the same field-proven, Army-approved FR fabric used in the Army Combat Shirt
- Four-way stretch enhances range of motion and comfort, and makes for easy layering
- Highly breathable fabric keeps you cool when the heat is on
- Advanced moisture management wicks sweat away from the skin
- Quick drying fabrics facilitate evaporative cooling
- Antimicrobial properties prevent smell build-up over time
- A performance fit eliminates excess fabric and bunching, but avoids a tight, constrictive fit
- Ergonomic design offers more ease of fit through shoulders for unrestricted mobility
- Mock T-neck protects from burns and prevents chaffing on harness straps
- Extra length keeps shirt tucked inside pants
Fabric passes stringent ASTM D 6413/F2302-03 performance specification for flame resistance.