Maxpedition Condor-II Backpack
The Maxpedition Condor-II Backpack is designed with a square body and rounded top and utilizes highly durable materials. With numerous pockets throughout the bag and approximate capacity of 1,950 cubic inches, this backpack has plenty of space for holding all of your items. The exterior is lined with PALS webbing for the attaching additional accessories. A Y-shaped top strap with four quiet closing UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles compress the backpack, reducing strain on the YKK zippers. The 1,000 denier ballistic nylon fabric has been treated with DuPont Teflon and a triple polyurethane coating for superior resistance against grime and water. For enhanced strength, high stress areas have been reinforced with high tensile strength composite nylon thread.
Features of Maxpedition Condor-II Backpack
- Approximate capacity: 1,950 cu in
- Empty weight: 47.8 oz.
- Lightweight, 1,000 denier ballistic nylon fabric that is water and abrasion resistant
- Main compartment: 17.5" x 14" x 6.5"
- Upper front pouch: 5.5" x 9" x 2"
- Lower front pouch: 8" x 9" x 2.5"
- Holds up to a 100 oz. hydration reservoir (sold separately)
- 1" sternum strap, 1.5" waist strap for support (minimum 14" strap alone / maximum 42" strap alone; minimum 28" loop / maximum 56" loop)
- DuPont Teflon treatment for easy maintenance and grime resistance
- Triple polyurethane coating for superior waterproof protection
- Taped and finished internal seams
- Threaded with high tensile strength composite nylon that is stronger than industry standard nylon thread
- High tensile strength webbing
- Quiet closing UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles
- Padded with #AS-100 high-grade, closed-cell foam to absorb shock
- Double stitching, "box-and-x" stitching or bar-tacking along high stress areas
- Paracord zipper pulls
- YKK zippers and zipper tracks
- Cleaning instructions: Wipe down gear with a damp cloth and allow to dry naturally
- Do not use bleach or detergent
- Not machine washable