Maxpedition CP-L Phone / Radio Pouch
NTOA member tested and approved, the Maxpedition CP-L Phone / Radio Pouch can hold most phones, radios and GPS devices. This pouch is tough. Crafted from 1,000 denier ballistic nylon, it is coated with water-resistant polyurethane and treated with grime-resistant DuPont Teflon. The pouch uses double stitching, bar-tacking or "box-and-x" stitching to reinforce high-stress areas as well as taped and finished internal seams. The UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles provide quiet closures for situations when stealth is key. Attach the pouch to your Maxpedition backpack or mount it on your belt to ensure total convenience. With this pouch, you'll always be able to keep your communications device close at hand.
Features of Maxpedition CP-L Phone / Radio Pouch
- NTOA member tested and recommended
- Overall size: 4" x 2" x 5.5"
- Minimum: 4.5" x 2.5" x 1"
- Maximum: 8" x 3.5" x 1.5"
- Made of lightweight, 1,000 denier ballistic nylon fabric that is abrasion and water resistant
- Treated with DuPont Teflon fabric protector for easy maintenance and grime resistance
- Triple polyurethane coated for superior water resistance
- Belt: 2.5" vertical or 2" horizontal
- High-stress areas are reinforced with bar-tacks, "box-and-x" stitches or double stitches
- Taped and finished internal seams
- Threaded with high-tensile strength composite nylon webbing that is stronger than industry standard nylon thread
- Quiet closing UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles