Maxpedition FliegerDuffel Adventure Bag
Looking for a tougher than nails carry-on? Search no further. The Maxpedition FliegerDuffel Adventure Bag will hold all those traveling necessities. It can be carried via the duffel handles or shouldered with the concealable backpack straps. In addition to transporting gear or apparel items, it can easily hold a three liter hydration reservoir. Both resistant to water and abrasions, it can hold up in even the most stressful of travel conditions.
- Acceptable size for carry-on by FAA regulations and most airlines
- Weight: 3.8 lbs
- Overall size 22" long x 14" wide x 9" high (45 linear inches)
- Main compartment approximately 21" x 13" x 8" with tie down strap
- Top exterior sleeve pocket 10" x 6"
- Internal mesh pockets 10" x 5" x 2" (two)
- External slip pockets 14" x 4" (two)
- Approximate capacity: 2380 cu. in.
- PALS attachment webbing on the top, bottom and both sides
- Includes 2" adjustable shoulder strap with shoulder pad
- Concealable backpack straps are contoured and built-in with sternum strap
- Holds up to 100 oz. / 3L hydration reservoir (sold separately)
- 1050-Denier water and abrasion resistant lightweight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles ensure quieter closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- Maxpedition's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.