Maxpedition Lunada Gearslinger
The Lunada Gearslinger is a step up in size from Maxpedition's best-selling Remora. A longer padded ambidextrous shoulder strap provides more comfort in carrying heavier loads, while an additional retention cross strap (also ambidextrous) prevents bag from swinging around during rapid movement.
- Main compartment: 12" x 8" x 3" slightly tapered towards the top, front and back divider, internal loop field for CCW, inner organizer pocket, YKK#10 zipper closure, drainage grommet
- Front upper pocket: 7" x 3" x 1" with divider and elastic organizer loops
- Front lower pocket: 8" x 7" x 1.5" with divider, elastic organizer loops, key retention, and drainage grommet
- Front slip pocket: 6.5" x 5.5", YKK zipper closure
- Rear pocket: 6" x 8" with internal loop field for CCW, button closure
- Modular webbing: 2 rows x 4 channels in front, 4 rows x 2 channels on both sides, 2 sets of 2 rows on shoulder strap.
- Belt loop: Hook-and-loop flap style, non-slip texture, accommodates up to 2.5" wide belt
- Ambidextrous shoulder strap; integral with 2" webbing and Duraflex Warrior side-release buckle that can be concealed in rear compartment
- Ambidextrous cross strap is adjustable in length; made from 0.75 webbing with built-in survival whistle side-release buckle
- Handle: 1" webbing with cushion and Duraflex D-rings for optional shoulder strap
- Approximate overall volume: 390 cu. in.
- Empty weight: 1 lb. 10 oz.
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant lightweight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles ensure quieter closure
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- Maxpedition's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.