Maxpedition M-2 Waistpack
The Maxpedition M-2 Waistpack is their smallest modular pocket, offering even lower profile than the best-selling M-1. The front snap compartment will fit a cell phone or flashlight while the main compartment, with three small pack cloth sub dividers, is the right size for GPS, small radio, digital camera, or an 8 oz. soda can. Two pen slots hold writing utensils or sunglasses. The Maxpedition M-2 Waistpack can be used as a stand-alone belt pouch or can be integrated to ALICE or MOLLE type webbing using a pair of 3" TacTie (sold separately).
- Main: 5 in x 3 in x 1.5 in
- Frontal: 4.5 in x 2.5 in x 1 in
- Belt: 2.5 in Closed Loop w/ Cache
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- Maxpedition’s nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.