Maxpedition Malaga Gearslinger
The Malaga Gearslinger further extends the Maxpedition ambidextrous single shoulder sling pack family. This one is another size increment up and will fit a full letter size pad or similarly size item in the main compartment. Additional features include more organizational compartments, more PALS modular attachment points and a hydration reservoir loop. Great for those who want the ambidextrous capability of the Lunada with compartment sizes similar to those of the Typhoon.
- Main compartment: 13" x 9.5" x 4" slightly tapered towards the top, front and back divider, internal loop field for CCW, inner organizer pocket, YKK#10 zipper closure, drainage grommet
- Front upper pocket: 9" x 4" x 1" with divider and elastic organizer loops
- Front lower pocket: 9" x 9" x 1.5" with divider, elastic organizer loops, key retention
- Front slip pocket: 8" x 8", YKK zipper closure
- Rear pocket: 11" x 9" with internal loop field for CCW, button closure
- Modular webbing: 3 rows x 5 channels in front, 6 rows x 2 channels on both sides, 2 sets on shoulder strap.
- Hook-and-loop flap style belt loop accommodates up to 2.5" wide belt
- Ambidextrous shoulder strap; integral with 2" webbing and Duraflex Warrior side-release buckle that can be concealed in rear compartment
- Ambidextrous, adjustable cross strap (0.75" webbing) with built-in survival whistle side-release buckle
- Handle: 1" webbing with cushion and Duraflex D-rings for optional shoulder strap
- Approximate overall volume: 660 cu. in.
- Fits up to 50 oz. hydration reservoir (not included)
- Empty weight: 2 lb. 6 oz.
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant lightweight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles ensure quieter closure
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- Maxpedition's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.