Maxpedition Monsoon Gearslinger
The Maxpedition Monsoon Gearslinger provides over 1,600 cubic inches of total capacity, giving you plenty of space to store all of your gear. Two rows of PALS webbing on the non-slip shoulder strap provide attachment points for accessories, while the main hydration pocket is able to hold up to a 100-ounce CamelBak reservoir. Made from water-resistant 1,000 denier ballistic nylon fabric, this rugged bag receives additional reinforcement with extra stitching in high stress areas, finished and taped internal seams and multiple treatments to protect against grime and water damage. Wide shoulder straps and a concealable 1.5-inch waist strap offer additional support. With a durable exterior and numerous internal pockets to hold your essentials, this versatile backpack is expertly designed to handle any situation.
Features of Maxpedition Monsoon Gearslinger
- Total capacity: Over 1,600 cu in
- Weight when empty: 2.8 lbs.
- Overall size: 14" x 6" x 20"
- Main compartment: 18" high with a width that tapers from 16" at the base to 6" at the top
- Wide shoulder strap tapers from 4.5" to 3"
- Concealable 1.5" waist strap
- Compatible with up to a 100-oz. CamelBak reservoir in the rear hydration pocket and up to a 32-oz. Nalgene in the side pouch (sold separately)
- Made of lightweight 1000 denier ballistic nylon fabric that is abrasion and water resistant
- Treated with DuPont Teflon fabric protector for easy maintenance and grime resistance
- Triple polyurethane coated for waterproof protection
- Padded with #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam to absorb shock
- Threaded with high tensile strength composite nylon webbing that is stronger than industry standard nylon thread
- Double stitching, "box-and-x" stitching or bar-tacking along high stress points
- Finished and taped internal seams
- Quiet closing UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles
- High strength YKK zippers and zipper tracks
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Cleaning instructions: wipe down gear with a damp cloth, allow to dry naturally
- Do not use bleach or detergent when cleaning
- Not machine washable