Maxpedition MPB Multi-Purpose Bag XXL
Maxpedition's MPB Multi-Purpose meets the FAA's size requirement for carry-ons. The fully padded bag has easy access dual zipper opening. It can transport cameras and laptops up to 17 inches (diagonal screen size). It can transition from a day at the office to the range.
- Main compartment has dual zipper opening for easy access to contents
- Modular webbing on lid for attaching small pouch or phone holster
- Rear luggage strap for hands free transport in airport
- Removable rigid bottom to prevent sagging
- Built-in flashlight / baton holder
- Includes 2" adjustable shoulder strap with reversible shoulder pad
- Meets FAA Carry-On Bag Size Requirement
- Main: 17.5" x 7"x 13" fully padded with padded divider
- Front Right: 10" x 7" x 2.5" with 5 internal pockets
- Front Left: 10" x 7" x 2.5" with 3 internal pockets; elastic organizer
- CCW Pocket: 15" x 10" with 12" x 7" loop field
- Side A: 10" x 6" x 2.5" with internal and external sleeve pockets, exterior ID window
- Side B: 6" x 3" x 2.5"
- Side C: 6" x 7" x 2.5" with internal sleeve pocket
- Rear Pocket: 15" x 11" x 2.5" with internal organizer
- Rear Sleeve Pocket: 8" wide x 9" deep
- Fits up to 17" (diagonal screen size) laptop computer
- 1050-Denier water and abrasion resistant lightweight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles ensure quieter closure
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- Maxpedition's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.