Mechanix Wear The Original CR5
The Original CR5 is your first line of defense against cut hazards in the workplace. This glove features a synthetic palm with an internal layer of Armortex Cut, which delivers CE level 5 cut resistance to the palm and fingers. A fluorescent, ANSI-107 compliant TrekDry material form-fits the hand and provides a cool, comfortable fit in warm environments. And the Thermal Plastic Rubber wrist closure guarantees a secure fit. This critical cut resistant tool is a must have for working with sharp materials.
- Mechanix Wear recommended uses: Sharp Tool & Material Handling
- Fluorescent ANSI-107 compliant TrekDry material helps keep hands cool and comfortable
- Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) closure with hook and loop provides a secure fit
- Synthetic palm with internal layer of Armortex Cut delivers CE level 5 cut resistance
- Reinforcement panels in high wear areas improve durability
- Machine washable