Merrell Chameleon 4 Mid WP
There’s nothing like waterproof leather hiking boots for rugged, reliable weather protection. This mid gives you flexible comfort, and external and instep stability arms keep you rock-steady. Aegis anti-microbial inside keeps “foot funk” to a minimum. Eco-conscious, 20% recycled cushioning softens the blows underfoot.
- Weight: 2 lbs. 4 oz.
- Strobel construction offers flexibility and comfort
- Nubuck leather upper
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- External heel and instep stability arm
- Waterproof membrane treated with Aegis antimicrobial solution provides impermeable but breathable barrier
- 20% recycled EVA dual density footbed provides comfort and support
- 2mm EVA insole for comfort and shock absorption
- Merrell In-Board Compression Molded EVA footframe provides cushioning
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- 5mm sole lug depth
- Vibram Chameleon 4 Sole / TC5+ Rubber
The Merrell Chameleon collection offers several styles that were specifically designed to overcome the obstacles found in nature. Boasting a tough Vibram high-performance rubber sole, these shoes provide wearers with traction and stability. The slip-resistant outsoles ensure every mile is traveled safely. Offering protection from the elements, several of the boots styles are infused with a number of waterproofing technologies that keep feet dry. Each boot has an EVA dual-density footbed for lasting comfort. The EVA insole also absorbs shock. Created to make short work of long trails, the Chameleon boots will outlast the most rugged of landscapes.