Merrell Chameleon 4 Stretch
Hiking shoes built for moving you everywhere on earth, these boast an elastic lock lacing system for a snug, custom fit. An easy on/off lycra/neoprene stretch collar keeps the fit close to keep out the riff raff. Stomp away with its supportive molded arch shank shock-absorbing support.
- Weight: 1 lb. 13 oz.
- Strobel construction offers flexibility and comfort
- Pig suede leather and mesh upper
- Lycra/neoprene stretch collar for easy on and off
- Elastic cord and lock lacing system for quick secure fit
- Breathable mesh lining treated with Aegis antimicrobial solution eliminates odor
- 20% recycled EVA dual density footbed provides comfort and support
- Molded nylon arch shank
- 2mm EVA insole for comfort and shock absorption
- Merrell In-Board Compression Molded EVA footframe provides cushioning
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- 5mm sole lug depth
- Vibram Chameleon 4 Sole / TC5+ Rubber