Merrell Chameleon 4 Ventilator GTX
Built for scrambling over scree piles or trekking your local trails, this low hiking shoe keeps your feet dry and aired out. Two support arms offer exceptional stability on uneven terrain. A Merrell InBoard compression-molded EVA footframe cushions, and an anti-microbial Aegis lining keeps odor in check for miles.
- Weight: 2 lbs. 4 oz.
- Gasket construction for added performance and underfoot comfort
- Pig suede leather and mesh upper
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- External heel and instep stability arm
- GORE-TEX Performance Comfort footwear lining protects feet and keeps them dry
- Lining treated with Aegis antimicrobial solution eliminates odor
- 20% recycled EVA dual density footbed provides comfort and support
- 2mm EVA insole for comfort and shock absorption
- Merrell In-Board Compression Molded EVA footframe provides cushioning
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- 5mm sole lug depth
- Vibram Chameleon 4 Sole / TC5+ Rubber