Merrell Chameleon Arc 2 Mid WP
Explore the advantages of the women's Merrell Chameleon Arc 2 Mid WP if you want to own an outstanding pair of boots. The pig suede leather and mesh upper provides your feet with heel stability and forefoot flexibility, while the bellows tongue ensures that your feet are free from extraneous debris. These boots are simple to adjust, thanks to an efficient hook and loop closure system. The protective rubber toe cap keeps your toes safe and comfortable, and because these boots are waterproof, you never have to check the forecast before you choose your shoes. Your feet benefit from the shock absorption provided by the deluxe Merrell air cushion, and a smart mesh lining with an Aegis antimicrobial solution keeps them fresh. With a pair of versatile Chameleon Arc 2 Mid WP's, you can tackle whatever awaits around the next bend in the trail.
The Merrell Chameleon collection offers several styles that were specifically designed to overcome the obstacles found in nature. Boasting a tough Vibram high-performance rubber sole, these shoes provide wearers with traction and stability. The slip-resistant outsoles ensure every mile is traveled safely. Offering protection from the elements, several of the boots styles are infused with a number of waterproofing technologies that keep feet dry. Each boot has an EVA dual-density footbed for lasting comfort. The EVA insole also absorbs shock. Created to make short work of long trails, the Chameleon boots will outlast the most rugged of landscapes.
Features of Merrell Chameleon Arc 2 Mid WP
Not much gets in your way when it comes to finding new ways to get to the top, and these waterproof terrain-tamers keep you forging ahead without losing ground: Lighter-weight combination construction pinpoints stability in the Air Cushioned heel, while flexing at the forefoot for ideal comfort and responsive performance. QForm Comfort stays in tune with your personal stride to go the distance.
- Combination construction delivers stability in the heel and flexibility in the forefoot
- Nubuck, pig suede leather and mesh upper
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Hook and Loop Closure System for quick adjustability
- Protective rubber toe cap
- Breathable mesh lining treated with Aegis Antimicrobial solution maintains foot comfort
- Waterproof membrane treated with an antimicrobial solution provides impermeable but breathable barrier
- Ortholite Anatomical Footbed
- In-Board Compression Molded EVA Footframe with Grade 3 Nylon Insole cushions for backpacking with a light pack
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Vibram Chameleon Arc Sole 2/TC5+ Rubber
- 5.5mm Sole lug depth
- Weight: 2 lbs.