Merrell Moab Mid WP
The Merrell Moab Mid WP is a hiking boot equipped with the technology needed to keep you comfortable and prepared no matter where your adventure leads. A waterproof membrane with Aegis antimicrobial treatment provides a breathable yet impermeable lining to keep your feet dry and healthy. The Ortholite footbed and EVA cushioning foot frame contour to the foot and work to provide superior support and long-lasting comfort. The Vibram Multi-Sport sole incorporates TC5+ rubber for dependable braking and stability when descending or operating on rocky terrain. This mid-height boot provides the support, protection and comfort that works well in any season.
Features of Merrell Moab Mid WP
- Weight: 1 lb. 15 oz.
- Mesh and Dura leather upper is breathable and waterproof
- Heel with Merrell air cushion provides shock absorption and stability
- Ortholite anatomical footbed
- Bellowed tongue blocks debris from entering the boot
- Vibram Multi-Sport sole uses TC5+ rubber
- Foot frame made with compression molded EVA for added comfort
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Waterproof membrane is treated with an Aegis antimicrobial solution
- Toe cap and heel counter made with synthetic leather
- Sole lug depth: 5mm