Merrell Moab Ventilator Mid
Built to handle any trail, the Merrell Moab Ventilator Mid provides outstanding support and comfort to critical areas of the foot. A Vibram Multi-Sport outsole uses TC5+ rubber to deliver excellent traction and grip, and Merrell Air Cushioning in the heel absorbs shock and works with the molded nylon arch shank to create stability. To keep your feet cool, these boots are lined with breathable mesh that has been treated with an Aegis antimicrobial solution, preventing the growth of odor-causing bacteria. The upper is made from mesh and waterproof leather and features a bellowed tongue to keep rocks and debris from entering the boot. With a cushioned EVA footframe and synthetic leather toe cap, these lightweight hiking boots keep you comfortable and protected all day long.
Features of Merrell Moab Ventilator Mid
- Weight per pair: 31 oz.
- Sole lug depth: 5 mm
- Upper made of waterproof dura leather and mesh
- Bellowed tongue to keep out debris
- Vibram Multi-Sport sole made with TC5+ rubber for superior grip
- OrthoLite anatomical footbed
- Merrell Air Cushion in the heel enhances stability and absorbs shock
- Compression-molded EVA footframe delivers cushioned comfort
- Breathable mesh lining treated with Aegis antimicrobial solution to keep feet cool and fresh
- Synthetic leather toe cap and heel counter
- Stabilizing molded nylon arch shank
- Merrell M Select FIT.ECO blended EVA contoured footbed featuring organic odor control