Merrell Phaser Peak WP
Whether you're facing harsh weather conditions or challenging terrain, the Merrell Phaser Peak WP is up to the task. These high-cut boots are built on a Vibram phaser outsole with Trek rubber that provides outstanding grip on slippery surfaces. The waterproof lining has been treated with Aegis antimicrobial technology, designed to keep your feet dry, healthy and odor-free. Merrell air cushioning in the heel absorbs shock to reduce fatigue, and the compression-molded EVA footframe delivers non-stop cushioning. The upper is made with durable nubuck leather and features a bellowed tongue to prevent rocks and debris from entering the boot. For a secure fit, these boots feature an anti-rust bronze hook and loop lacing system, which wraps around the instep and ankle. With a nylon Grade 4 insole designed for backpacking, these boots are perfect for your next outdoor expedition.
Features of Merrell Phaser Peak WP
- Weight per pair: 3 lbs 1 oz.
- Upper made with soft nubuck leather
- Bellowed tongue keeps debris out of the interior
- Heel features a Merrell air cushion for stability and shock absorption
- Compression molded EVA footframe delivers cushioned comfort
- Removable EVA footbed
- Waterproof membrane with an Aegis antimicrobial treatment to keep feet dry and fresh
- Anti-rust bronze hook and loop lacing system creates a secure fit
- 6 mm tapered nylon Grade 4 insole is great for backpacking
- External counter provides additional stability
- Aggressive Vibram Phaser sole with Trek rubber