Merrell Refuge Core Mid WP
Rely on the durable comfort provided by men's Merrell Refuge Core Mid WP boots to hike any terrain, in any weather. Strobel construction is specifically designed for flexibility on rugged surfaces. The bellows tongue ensures that you can enjoy your hike without stopping to readjust your boots. A waterproof membrane is specially treated with Aegis antimicrobial solution to create an impermeable barrier, while the compression-molded EVA footframe provides additional support. Stay sure-footed and injury-free thanks to a boot heel boasting Merrell's air cushion that acts as a shock absorber and creates a high level of stabilization. One of the most unique features of this boot is the Merrell Split Technology under the heel to discourage inward rolling of the foot and keep you safe on the trail. Merrell Refuge Core Mid WP hiking boots make your journey complete and ensure that you have a great hike every time.
Features of Merrell Refuge Core Mid WP
Come rocky hill or high water, these waterproof protectors fly straight with dry comfort that goes anywhere you want. Split heel technology reduces over-pronation, and a heightened waterproof, leather upper seals out water and releases perspiration. A cushioning platform of support from a molded arch shank, EVA footframe and air cushion delivers all day comfort.
- Mid cut upper
- Strobel construction offers flexibility
- Nubuck leather and suede leather upper
- External instep and heel stability arm
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Abrasion resistant rubber toe cap
- Waterproof membrane treated with Aegis antimicrobial solution provides impermeable barrier
- Ortholite Anatomical Footbed
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Compression molded EVA footframe provides cushioning
- Merrell Split Technology joins dual density EVA under the heel to absorb shock and discourage over-pronation
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- 5mm Sole lug depth
- Vibram Refuge Sole/TC5+ Rubber
- Weight: 2 lbs 1 oz.