- Upper: 1.4-1.6mm Scotchguard treated pig suede and 1000 Denier Cordura
- Lining: Moisture wicking textile liner with Microban antimicrobial treatment
- Midsole: EVA Midsole with Comfortzorb insert under the footbed
- Footbed: Ortholite performance dual density, moisture transport insole
- Outsole: High traction rubber outsole
Shockingly low key, the Oakley Mega Watt military shoes may appear casual but they pack a functional punch. Constructed of pig suede and 1000-denier Cordura, its upper has been treated with Scotchguard to increase its durability and to fight stains. The Microban antimicrobial-treated liner wicks away moisture, while fending off odor and fungus. Offering long-lasting comfort, the cushioned midsole supports the wearer throughout the day. Offering a personal fit, the dual density insole cushions and conforms to the wearer's foot. In addition, its high traction rubber outsole ensures surefootedness. The Mega Watt is the perfect shoe for the off-the-clock serviceman.