Oakley SI Ballistic M Frame 3.0
After spending decades engineering combat-ready gear for the U.S. Armed Forces, Oakley brings the future of protective eyewear to the battlefield with the SI Ballistic M Frame 3.0. It's barely more than an ounce, but this rugged designs meets or exceeds the ballistic fragmentation impact standards of MIL PRF-31013, Clause 184.108.40.206, and the high mass & high velocity impact requirements of ANSI Z87.1-2003/2010. Durability is optimized with a new thin stem technology, which also enables compatibility with over-ear hearing protection as well as communication systems. Vision remains clear and unobstructed because of the anti-fog coating. Paired with three optional interchangeable lenses, this optical system gives the ultimate in comfort, compatibility, clarity and convenience. You can count on clarity at all angles rather than just what lies ahead of you.
Features of Oakley SI Ballistic M Frame 3.0
- Lens made from Plutonite, Oakley's Polycarbonate, which is high purity and optical grade
- Oakley's HDO Optics with Polaric Ellipsoid Technology is featured
- Permanent anti-fog coating
- All of UVA / UVB & harmful blue light up to 400 nm wavelength is filtered out
- Meets or exceeds high-mass and high-velocity impact requirements per ANSI Z87.1-2003/2010
- Meets or exceeds ballistic fragmentation impact standards per MIL PRF-31013, Clause 220.127.116.11.
- Hydrophilic Unobtainium nose pad
- Lens change is quick and tool-free
- 1.05-ounce total weight
- Fully compatible with helmet-mounted night vision devices
- Fully compatible with MICH, ACH, CVD, PASGT and Crye Helmets
- O-Matter frame material is impact and chemical-resistant
- Additional replacement lenses available: clear, persimmon and gray
CA Prop 65 WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer & birth defects or other reproductive harm.