Oakley SI Ballistic M Frame 3.0
After spending decades engineering combat-ready gear for the U.S. Armed Forces, Oakley brings the future of protective eyewear to the battlefield with the SI Ballistic M Frame 3.0. It's barely more than an ounce, but this rugged designs meets or exceeds the ballistic fragmentation impact standards of MIL PRF-31013, Clause 220.127.116.11, and the high mass & high velocity impact requirements of ANSI Z87.1-2003/2010.
Durability is optimized with a new thin stem technology, which also enables compatibility with over-ear hearing protection as well as communication systems. Vision remains clear and unobstructed because of the anti-fog coating. Paired with three optional interchangeable lenses, this optical system gives the ultimate in comfort, compatibility, clarity and convenience. You can count on clarity at all angles rather than just what lies ahead of you.
- Made from Plutonite, Oakley's Polycarbonate, which is high purity and optical grade
- Oakley’s HDO Optics with Polaric Ellipsoid Technology is featured
- A permanent anti-fog coating is on the back surface of all lenses
- All of UVA / UVB & harmful blue light up to 400 nm wavelength is filtered out because of the UV protection of the Plutonite lens material
- All lenses meet or exceed high mass and high velocity impact requirements per ANSI Z87.1-2003/2010
- All lenses meet or exceed ballistic fragmentation impact standards per MIL PRF-31013, Clause 18.104.22.168.
- Even under wet conditions, you can expect a secure fit via Hydrophilic Unobtainium nose pad
- Additional replacement lenses available: clear, persimmon and gray
- Because of the thin stem technology, over-ear hearing protection and communication systems is enabled.
- The lens change is quick and tool-free
- The design is ultra lightweight (1.05-ounce total weight)
- Fully compatible with helmet-mounted night vision devices
- Fully compatible with MICH, ACH, CVD, PASGT and Crye Helmets
- O-Matter frame material is impact- and chemical-resistant.