Oakley SI Flak Jacket
For lightweight, functional shades that protect your eyes in any lighting situation, Oakley has designed the SI Flak Jacket. Featuring an innovative 8.75 base lens curvature for optimal peripheral vision, these sunglasses provide side eye protection as well as a maximal field of view. The stress-resistant O-Matter frame found in many Oakley tactical models is lightweight, ergonomic and will not succumb to the pressures of constant wear and travel. The Plutonite polycarbonate lenses fully filter out harmful UVA, UVB, UVC and blue light up to 400 nm for maximum sun protection. Oakley also has included an Iridium coating on the lenses which reduces glare in extremely bright light. For adaptability in any environment, the lenses are easily interchangeable.
Features of Oakley SI Flak Jacket
- Stress-resistant O-Matter frame
- Plutonite polycarbonate lenses
- Anti-smudge lens coating
- Three-Point Fit system
- 8.75 base lens curvature
- Lenses filter out harmful UVA, UVB and UVC rays and blue light up to 400 nm
- Iridium anti-glare lens coating
- Interchangeable lenses
- Interchangeable nose pad
- Meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for optical precision and performance
- Meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact resistance
CA Prop 65 WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer & birth defects or other reproductive harm.