Performance, protection and comfort are sculpted into a new dimension of style with an interchangeable lens design that keeps you a step ahead of changing light conditions. The latest evolution of Oakley's coveted Half Jacket sunglass, it wraps your vision in the razor-sharp clarity of High Definition Optics (HDO). Wherever your job takes you, you’ll have the all-day comfort of a lightweight design that can take punishing abuse while serving up premium optical technology.
Oakley's original Half Jacket became essential gear for athletes, and version 2.0 takes the proud heritage to the next level of design. But when it came to protection and comfort, Oakley wasn't about to mess with the best, so they made it with the same lightweight O Matter frame material and Unobtainium components that keep it comfortably in place, even when you’re dripping with sweat. The Three-Point Fit won’t hook your ears like ordinary frames, and it keeps the lenses in precise alignment so they can give your eyes the vision of victory.
- Interchangeable lenses to optimize performance in any environment
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature
- Optical precision and performance that meets or exceeds ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Impact protection based upon ANSI Z87.1 test methods for High Mass and High Velocity impact resistance
- Maximum clarity at all angles of vision with patented XYZ Optics
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium lens coating
- Available with Oakley prescription lenses: Single vision (+2.0 through -3.0) and Progressive (+2.0 through -3.0)
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material
- Unobtainium earsocks and nosebombs increase grip with perspiration
- Comfort and Performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal Icon Accents