Original SWAT 9" Classic WP
The Original SWAT Classic is the obvious choice for operators. With the ability to perform on nearly any terrain, the boot combines several technologies to ensure top-notch performance. Extremely waterproof, the boot is also resistant to blood borne pathogens. Its anti-microbial lining assists in preventing deterioration and odor caused by bacteria. The electric hazard protection technology meets high performance standards. The slip-resistant technology ensures balance and stability. Other features include compression-molded EVA and a moisture-wicking lining for ultimate comfort and durability. Meeting most uniform codes, the Classic WP will perform just as long as its wearers.
- Weight: 47 oz. (1332 grams)
- Leather and nylon upper for durability, uniform code
- Sympatex waterproof membrane
- Blood borne pathogen resistant
- Aegis® removable sockliner
- Moisture-wicking lining
- Slip-resistant outsole
- Meets ASTM F489-96 standard for safety and performance
- Reinforced eyelets and hooks for durability
- Steel shank with torsional strength
- Molded counters that retain boot's shape and holds foot in place
- Texon® lasting board
- Compression molded EVA midsole
Proving equally valuable for both military and law enforcement personnel, the Original SWAT Classic combines three technologies to ensure exceptional performance when traversing any terrain. The boots' anti-microbial lining helps to prevent deterioration and odor caused by microbes such as bacteria. The electric hazard protection technology meets high performance standards to carefully guard against various job-related dangers. The slip-resistant technology ensures balance and stability despite less than desirable surfaces. The technologies are combined with a multitude of other features, including compression-molded EVA and a moisture-wicking lining for ultimate comfort and durability, which produces a pair of incomparable boots—the Classic.