Original SWAT Air Metro Traction CT
The Original SWAT Air Metro Traction CT is a durable, anti-magnetic boot that is built to hold up in the toughest conditions. These boots meet or exceed several ASTM safety standards to keep your feet protected from electrical hazards, impacts and other common workplace dangers. The slip- and oil-resistant outsole keeps you going, while the YKK side zipper and Velcro closure allow for fast on and off action. These boots are built with a nonmetallic shank and composite safety toe, so you don't have to deal with the hassle of setting off security scanners. Featuring arch ladder tread for working with ropes and a comfortable EVA midsole, these boots deliver ultimate protection and comfort right out of the box.
Features of Original SWAT Air Metro Traction CT
- Height: 5"
- Weight per pair: 45 oz.
- Composite safety toe meets ASTM F2413-11 safety standards
- Oil- and slip-resistant outsole
- Nonmetallic, airport-friendly shank
- ASTM F2413-05 rated lightweight
- YKK side zipper with Velcro closure and gusset for fast on and off
- Thermoplastic heel counters
- Arch ladder tread for working with rope rappels
- Air cushion / injection molded EVA midsole for comfort
- Exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 standards for electrical hazard protection