Original SWAT Classic 9"
Offering non-stop comfort and high levels of performance, the Original SWAT Classic 9" is a perfect uniform boot for law enforcement officers and tactical operators. These boots meet stringent ASTM standards for slip resistance and electrical hazard protection, and feature a moisture-wicking Aegis lining to eliminate odor and fungus. The non-marking rubber outsole is stitched at the toe and heel, extending the service life of the boots. A compression-molded EVA midsole and a removable orthotic footbed delivers superior comfort and support where you need it most. The upper is made from a blend of full-grain leather and 1000-denier Cordura nylon for rugged durability, while a gusseted tongue prevents dirt and debris from entering the boot. With a steel shank and a Texon stability platform to keep you on your feet, this boot does not disappoint.
Features of Original SWAT Classic 9"
- Height: 9"
- Weight: 20 oz. per boot
- Meets ASTM F2412-05 and ASTM F2413-05 EH test standards for electrical hazard protection
- Full-grain leather and 1000-denier Cordura nylon upper
- Fully gusseted tongue keeps out dirt and debris
- Foam padding on the collar and tongue for breathability and comfort
- Polishable full-grain leather toe
- Non-marking outsole meets ASTM F489-96 test standards for slip resistance
- Outsole is stitched at the toe and heel for extended durability
- Compression-molded EVA midsole provides superior comfort
- Moisture-wicking lining with Aegis antimicrobial protection keeps feet dry and fights against odor and fungus
- Steel shank for added stability
- Custom molded thermoplastic heel box and toe counter for outstanding lateral support
- Texon stability platform provides torsional rigidity and additional support
- Rust-proof hardware throughout
- Removable orthotic footbed provides cushioned comfort and support