Propper Nylon / Cotton Ripstop BDU Pants
Propper BDUs are sewn to military specification MIL-T-44047E and feature six pockets, four of which with button flaps. Both seat and knee are double-reinforced and this trouser also has felled inseam, outseam and seat seam. Other features include fused pocket flaps, a four-button fly, adjustable waist tabs with four bar-tacks and drain holes in the bellows pockets. The Nylon drawstring leg closures are fused knotted and tacked.
The military fabric approved throughout the Army is the 50% Nylon / 50% Cotton Ripstop. This fabric is resistant to shrinking and is vat-dyed to ensure a minimal amount of fading over the life of the garment.
- 50% Nylon / 50% Cotton Ripstop
- Four-button fly
- Sewn to military specification MIL-T-44047E
- Military grade pocketing
- Guaranteed 11 stitches per inch
- Six pockets - four with button flaps
- Fused pocket flaps
- Double-reinforced seat and knee
- Adjustable waist tabs with 4 bar tacks
- Drain holes in bellows pockets
- Nylon drawstring leg closures - fused, knotted and tacked
- Felled inseam, outseam and seat seam