Rocky 8.5" Long Range 800G WP
Long Range hunting boots are built around the Long Range Comfort Last, which provides a full fit across the ball to allow for optimum comfort in the toe area. From the toe back is a tried and true fit through the heel and ankle.
- Non-slip center lugs provide extra traction in all conditions
- Rubber outsole features a superior rubber compound for durable abrasion and oil-resistance
- Long Range Welt features the most durable welt material and welt-to-outsole stitch for long range hard working applications
- Outsole lug depth differs per need for maximum performance when and where you need it
- 6.0mm aggressive lug depth is ideal for tackling rugged hunting and trekking terrains while releasing mud along the way
- 800 grams of Thinsulate Insulation
- Guaranteed ROCKY waterproof construction
Count on the Rocky Long Range to perform the whole day. Long-lasting performance is engineered into every tough pair, whether the boots are used for rough work or rugged play. Enjoy the special feel of leather boots that never require a break-in period. These Rocky boots are ready to wear, delivering the comfort typically found only in well-worn footwear. The exclusively designed stable shank is tough as steel while the patented outsole offers traction and stability. It is possible to find the perfect match for any foot in a pair of insulated hunting boots, waterproof work boots or boots with an aluminum toe from this hardworking line.