Streamlight ProTac HL Professional Tactical Light
Streamlight's compact ProTac HL Professional Tactical Light is a lightweight, programmable flashlight that emits a high-power 600-lumen beam, visible at 253 meters at its highest setting. It incorporates intuitive Ten-Tap programming to adjust between three settings, each of which produces a different level of light. The high setting emits the 600-lumen heavy-duty beam, but the flashlight can be set to a 33-lumen level, which has an 18-hour runtime. C4 LED technology provides maximum illumination for any situation, and is shock-resistant as well. This compact model also features a push-button switch at the tail and an anti-roll head, making one-handed operation simple. The aluminum construction and o-ring sealed glass lens are ultra-durable, and come with a removable pocket clip and nylon holster for easy carry.
Features of Streamlight ProTac HL Professional Tactical Light
- Length: 5.4"
- Barrel diameter: 1.0"
- Weight: 5.6 oz. with batteries
- Anodized aircraft-grade aluminum body
- O-ring sealed glass lens
- C4 LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- High 600 Lumen output beam
- Low 33 Lumen output beam
- Strobe function
- Ten-Tap programming for three user-selectable programs: High/strobe/low setting, high only setting and low/high setting
- Button tail switch for one-handed operation
- Anti-roll head
- IPX7 waterproof to 1 m for 30 minutes
- 1 m impact resistance tested
- Includes nylon holster
- Removable pocket clip
- Uses two 3V CR123A lithium batteries (included)
- Limited lifetime warranty