Streamlight TLR-1 HL LED
Streamlight's extensively live-fire tested TLR-1 HL LED tactical mount is ideal for ambidextrous use with Picatinny rails. It provides a concentrated 800 lumen beam of light with a wide illumination pattern for clearing large areas and dark rooms. The rail grip clamp system allows for safe, quick and efficient attachment and detachment, while the simple on/off switch can be securely accessed without reaching in front of the muzzle. The mount's polycarbonate lens is scratch-resistant and is powered by C4 LED technology, allowing for a 50,000-hour lifetime. Its compact size makes it easily transportable, concealable and an invaluable asset for anyone searching for a reliable mounted flashlight.
Features of Streamlight TLR-1 HL LED
- Length 3.39"
- Width: 1.47"
- Height: 1.44"
- Weight: 4.18 oz (118.6 g)
- Output: 800 lumens
- Intensity: 15,000 candela
- C4 LED light source with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- 219 meter beam distance
- 1.75 hour run time
- Powered by two 3 volt "CR123A" lithium batteries, with a storage life of ten years
- Standard ambidextrous on/off switch
- Unbreakable, gasket-sealed, scratch resistant polycarbonate lens
- Double tap-activated strobe
- Strobe can be disabled
- Rail grip clamp system built for Picatinny rails
- Refer to size chart for key fit