Tactical Research 6" Khyber
The Tactical Research 6" Khyber duty boot provides optimal heel support and comfort. Featuring a soft EVA midsole and breathable air mesh lining, these boots will keep your feet cool and comfortable during long shifts and in hot climates. The unique Vibram Ibex outsole delivers excellent traction on rugged terrain, while the TR-1 orthotic insole holds up under the weight of heavy loads. Sharply angled lugs and a defined heel deliver phenomenal traction to boost your agility, and the rappelling bars along the outsole create long-lasting wear. When you have challenging work to do, you can count on these boots to keep your feet comfortable until the job is done.
Features of Tactical Research 6" Khyber
- Height: 6"
- Upper: Nylon and full-grain cowhide leather
- Outsole: Exclusive Vibram Ibex provides superior traction on rugged terrain
- Insole: TR-1 load bearing orthotic
- Midsole: Soft, shock-absorbing EVA
- Outsole has rappelling bars for long-lasting wear
- Sharply angled lugs and defined heel enhance traction
- Lined with breathable, moisture-wicking air mesh
- Deeply serrated toe bumper for crawling and vertical climbing
- Low profile sole is lightweight and allows for greater mobility
- Lace-to-toe styling creates a precise, custom fit