Tactical Research Guardian CT SZ
The Tactical Research Guardian CT SZ is a hard-working, ultra-resilient boot that can withstand any challenges a mission puts forth. The rough-out cowhide leather and nylon fabric upper is designed to protect feet from harsh climates and environmental hazards, while the rugged rubber outsole delivers superior grip on rocky, uneven terrain without losing traction. Perfect for mud, rain, ice, dirt or snow, the outsole provides oil and slip resistance. The cushioned EVA midsole absorbs shock for softer landings and delivers critical arch support at the midfoot. The TR-1 orthotic insole is engineered for long-lasting comfort and will not disintegrate after constant wear. There is an Air Mesh lining within the boot that wicks away sweat for a cool, comfortable interior and the composite toe makes sure you stay protected no matter what.
Features of Tactical Research Guardian CT SZ
- Height: 8"
- Rough-out cowhide leather and nylon fabric upper
- Rugged rubber outsole with oil and slip resistance
- Shock-absorbing EVA midsole
- TR-1 premium load bearing orthotic insole
- Air Mesh moisture-wicking lining
- Composite toe is ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 certified and EH rated
- YKK coil side zipper with auto lock slider