Tactical Research Guardian CT
With the Tactical Research Guardian CT, you'll stay comfortable during long days in hot weather. These lightweight boots feature a composite toe that is ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 certified to protect you from compression, impact and electrical dangers. The material also does not conduct heat or cold, ensuring that your feet will be comfortable in any temperature. These boots are made with a completely non-metallic design and are lighter than regular steel toe boots without giving up an ounce of protection. A smooth EVA midsole provides non-stop cushioning, perfect for times when you're on your feet for long hours, and the tough outsole provides oil- and slip-resistance so you can perform at your best in any condition.
Features of Tactical Research Guardian CT
- Height: 8"
- ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 certified and EH rated steel toe
- ACU approved
- Non-metallic construction
- TR-1 load bearing orthotic insole
- Tough, oil- and slip-resistant outsole
- Doesn't conduct cold or heat
- EVA midsole gives constant cushioning and comfort
- Lighter than traditional steel toe boots