Thorogood 6" The Deuce Lace-Up
The Thorogood 6" The Deuce Lace-Up uses innovative technology and cutting-edge materials to give you a tactical boot that is at the top of its class. These boots are built on a Z-Trac ASR Rubber outsole that uses EVA impact pads to absorb shock and deliver outstanding traction on any surface. They also are slip resistant, ensuring that you'll stay on your feet no matter where you're operating. These boots also built to provide exceptional comfort. The upper combines leather with 400 gram performance air mesh for flexibility and breathability. A removable Shock Zone polyurethane insole delivers cushioning and support, and a two zone moisture-wicking mesh lining works to maintain a constantly dry environment for your feet.
Features of Thorogood 6" The Deuce Lace-Up
- Meets or exceeds the ASTM F2913-11 SATRA test method TM144 standard for slip resistance
- Height: 6"
- Upper: Leather and 400 gram performance air mesh
- Outsole: Z-Trac ASR Rubber provides long-lasting wear and enhanced traction
- Midsole: Comfortable EVA
- Insole: Removable Shock Zone polyurethane
- Lined with two zone moisture wicking mesh
- Integrated air vents promote breathability and reduce hot spots
- Soft toe
- Engineered composite shank delivers torsional arch support
- Outsole features EVA impact pads for cushioning and shock absorption
- Double row stitching construction
- Molded rubber heel stabilizer provides added ankle support