Tru-Spec M-65 Field Jacket with Liner
Whether you require lightweight outerwear or a heavily insulated option, the versatile Tru-Spec M-65 Field Jacket can adapt to meet those needs. It mimics the M65 jacket made popular by the U.S. military, so the design is tried and true. The water-resistant, nylon / cotton sateen outer layer comes with a removable liner for optional insulation. The liner attaches with buttons on the interior of the jacket and is built from polyester batting, an insulation made from quilted fabric between a layer of patchwork and backing material. Exterior buttons on the liner allow it to be worn separately from the outer layer.
Features of Tru-Spec M-65 Field Jacket with Liner
- Jacket weight: 9 oz.
- Jacket material: Water-resistant 50% nylon / 50% cotton sateen
- Liner weight: 4.4 oz.
- Liner material: 100% polyester batting
- Meets MIL-C-434555J
- Liner fastens into jacket with button-closure system
- Brass zipper with storm flap
- Optional hood pulls out for use
- Waist cinches with drawstring
- Two chest pockets with button flaps
- Two lower pockets with button flaps