Women's 5.11 Short Sleeve Stryke PDU Class B Shirt
Item #: 61018-019
The 5.11 Short Sleeve Stryke PDU Class B Shirt combines high tactical performance capabilities with a clean, professional look. This shirt is made from patent pending, breathable FlexTac ripstop fabric that has been treated with Teflon to resist moisture, stains and soil. Hidden Document Pockets on the chest offer convenient storage for important papers. This shirt is colorfast, fade resistant and made with permanent creases for a sharp appearance in any setting. An epaulette and badge tab kit is included for on duty wear, while pass-through mic cord access on the side seams keeps you connected in the field.
Features of Women's 5.11 Short Sleeve Stryke PDU Class B Shirt
- 4.84 oz.
- Flex-Tac mechanical stretch fabric
- Treated with Teflon to resist moisture, stains and soil
- 5.11 Hidden Document Pockets on the chest
- Covert front zippered closure
- Permanent creases
- Colorfast and fade resistant
- Pass-through mic access on the sides
- Camera/radio loop enforcement kit included
- Epaulette kit
- Badge tab for wear on duty
- Bi-swing shoulders promote a greater range of motion
- Triple needle stitching for enhanced strength
- Durable melamine buttons won't crack, burn or melt
- High stress areas reinforced with bar-tacks
|Size||Numeric Size||Chest||Arm Length*|
|Extra Small||2||32 1/2"||29 3/4"|
|4||33 1/2"||30 1/4"|
|Small||6||34 1/2"||30 1/2"|
|Medium||10||36 1/2"||31 1/4"|
|Extra Large||18||43"||32 3/4"|
Regular = 5'5 - 5'7", Tall = 5'8 - 5'11", Tall sizes have 2" added to body length and 1 1/2" added to sleeve length. *Arm length refers to your actual arm length, not the garment's sleeve length.
Sizing Instructions: Using measuring tape, measure your body (not over clothing). If you fall between sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. For sleeve length, measure from the center of the top of your back to your wrist.
Women: Utilize your chest measurement to determine the proper size for tops, outerwear or jumpsuits; utilize your waist (smallest part) and hip measurements for bottoms; utilize your waist measurement (where you wear your pants) for belts.
Compression: A tight, compressive fit.
Fitted: A body skimming fit. Not compressive.
Regular: A comfortable, professional fit. Neither slim nor oversized.
Classic: A full, generous fit allowing superior range of motion.