Men's 5.11 Taclite PDU Class B Cargo Pants
Item #: 74371-108
When you need to both look and perform at your best, 5.11 Taclite PDU Class B Cargo Pants get the job done. With a flat front design and permanent military creases, these pants maintain a consistently professional appearance while on patrol. Numerous pockets offer plenty of storage space for your essentials, including a flashlight pocket and two hidden storage pockets on the thighs. These pants are made of 6.14-ounce Taclite ripstop fabric and are treated with a Teflon coating to resist stains and moisture. An internal grip panel keeps your shirt tucked in at all times, providing you with a pair of pants that look great and perform even better in hot climates.
Features of Men's 5.11 Taclite PDU Class B Cargo Pants
- 6.14 oz. cotton/polyester Taclite ripstop fabric
- Treated with DuPont Teflon to resist liquids, soil and stains
- Inverted pleats for easy striping or leg tape
- Self-adjusting tunnel waistband for a precise fit
- Internal grip panel keeps your shirt tucked in
- Permanent military creases
- Flashlight pocket
- Dual hidden storage pockets
- Spacious cargo pockets on each thigh
- Bar-tacks reinforce high stress areas
- Flat front design for a professional appearance
- Diamond gusseted crotch for total maneuverability
- Locking YKK zippers
- Prym snaps
- Machine washable
|Extra Small||24 - 26"|
|Small||28 - 30"|
|Medium||32 - 34"|
|Large||36 - 38"|
|Extra Large||40 - 42"|
|2 X-Large||44 - 46"|
|3 X-Large||48 - 50"|
|4 X-Large||52 - 54"|
|5 X-Large||56 - 58"|
|6 X-Large||60 - 62"|
Short = 5'3 - 5'7 1/2", Regular = 5'8 - 6' 1/2", Tall = 6'1 - 6'3", Tall sizes have 2" added to body and sleeve length.
Compression: A tight, compressive fit.
Fitted: A body skimming fit. Not compressive.
Regular: A comfortable, professional fit. Neither slim nor oversized.
Classic: A full, generous fit allowing superior range of motion.
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact
4 Customer Reviews
Response from TacticalGear.com