The Expedition is made for professional guides in charge of very large groups on extended trips. An extensive and deeply stocked array of medications, bandages, and dressings address day-to-day minor injuries and illnesses, while a selection of hospital-quality tools provide more advanced care. A 600-denier nylon bag with urethane clear-view windows with a -28 C cold crack rating is built for alpine environments, and a detachable inner kit is perfect for summit duty.
Features of Adventure Medical Kits Expedition Medical Kit
- Size:16" x 10" x 8"
- Weight:4 lbs. 15 oz.
- Group Size:1 - 12 People
- Trip Duration: 1 - 30 Days
- Administer CPR Safely: Laerdal CPR Mask with O2 valve for protected mouth-to-mouth resuscitation
- Basecamp or Summit Duty: Detachable summit kit with essential supplies for trips away from camp
- Built for Alpine Environments: Water-resistant outer zipper and urethane inner windows with -20F/-28C cold-crack rating
- Clean and Close Wounds: Irrigation syringe and wound closure strips to clean and close wounds
- Provide Hospital-Quality Care: Hospital-quality tools, including EMT Shears and precision forceps set the standard for backcountry medical care
- Stabilize Fractures and Sprains: SAM Splint plus wide variety of wraps and bandages to immobilize fractures and provide support
- Comprehensive Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine: By Eric A. Weiss, M.D. The most up-to-date information on wilderness and travel medicine. Includes: "Weiss Advice" improvised techniques; "When to Worry" tips; 97 illustrations; recommended prescription medications; medical supplies for extended expeditions; and information on how to use the components of your Adventure Medical Kit
WARNING: The combustion of wood, charcoal, and other fuels can expose you to chemicals including carbon monoxide and soot, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.