Whether you’re offshore sailing, coastal cruising, or commercial fishing, the Adventure Medical Kits Marine 600 first aid kit contains the emergency supplies you need to treat common boating injuries until medical attention can be reached. The impact resistant, 100% waterproof dry box case contains enough supplies for your sailboat, cruiser, or fishing vessel carrying up to six people on trips traveling up to 12 hours from medical care. Treat hypothermia, sunburn, seasickness, sprains, fractures, lacerations and other common boating injuries with the easy-to-find contents, which are organized by injury into inner waterproof bags, keeping them doubly secure. An essential addition to boat safety equipment, the Marine 600 comes with the Comprehensive Guide to Marine Medicine, as well as instructions on handling nautical emergencies like running aground, capsizing, and VHF radio calls. This rugged first aid kit was designed especially for marine environments, allowing you to leave port knowing you’re prepared with the finest in boating safety.
Features of Adventure Medical Kits Marine 600 with Waterproof Case
- Easy Care Organization System & Doctor Designed: Identify and find what you need quickly in the injury-specific pockets individually packaged in waterproof bags with reference cards. Designed with the help of USCG captain and marine medicine expert Michael Jacobs, M.D., this kit was developed with mariners in mind
- Marine Medicine - A Comprehensive Guide: Prepare for marine first aid emergencies with this detailed guide, written by medical doctors Weiss and Jacobs and recommended by the US Sailing Association. The guide includes over 100 illustrations and 50 improvised techniques for providing emergency care while at sea
- CPR & Hypothermia Treatment: Administer protected mouth-to-mouth to resuscitate drowning or choking victims using the high quality CPR face mask. Wrap patients in the 90% heat reflective emergency blanket to prevent hypothermia or shock
- Durable Dry Box: Access this marine first aid kit’s contents in any situation with confidence. The durable, high-impact case has a gasket seal to keep the contents safe and dry, while the pressure-release valve accommodates for differences in pressure due to changes in elevation and depth
- Hospital-Quality Supplies: Provide hospital-quality care for burns, fractures, bleeding, and sprains using quality emergency supplies like EMT shears, a flexible C-splint, an instant cold pack, and sterile bandages
- Maritime Wound Care & Medications: Clean and close wounds at sea using the irrigation syringe, precision forceps, and wound closure strips. Manage pain and illnesses with the wide array of medications for treating inflammation, seasickness, pain, robe burns, and more