The Mountain Medic is a purpose-built portable hospital for professionals who require gear they can depend on in all conditions. The outer bag is a fully-featured lumbar pack with a padded, adjustable waistbelt, tough 600-denier nylon exterior fabric, and ultra-durable #10 zippers. Polyurethane clear-view windows with a -28 C cold-crack rating make it easy to locate kit contents in unforgiving environments, while a range of supplies, including oral and sal airways, scalpel, blood pressure cuff, stethoscope, and CPR mask provide the foundation for professionals remote medical care.
Features of Adventure Medical Kits Mountain Medic Medical Kit
- Size: 16" x 10" x 8"
- Weight: 7 lbs. 12 oz.
- Group Size: 1 - 7 People
- Trip Duration:1 - 30 Days
- Administer CPR Safely: Laerdal CPR Mask with O2 valve for protected mouth-to-mouth resuscitation
- Manage Pain and Illnesses: Oral Rehydration Salts, Glutose Gel, emergency dental repair, inflammation, diarrhea, upset stomach, cold & flu medications included
- Monitor Vitals: Stethoscope and digital thermometer
- Provide Hospital-Quality Care: Hospital-quality tools, including EMT Shears and precision forceps set the standard for backcountry medical care
- Stabilize Fractures and Sprains: SAM Splint plus wide variety of wraps and bandages to immobilize fractures and provide support
- Stop Bleeding: Trauma pads and wide elastic wraps to control life-threatening bleeding
- Comprehensive Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine: By Eric A. Weiss, M.D. The most up-to-date information on wilderness and travel medicine. Includes: "Weiss Advice" improvised techniques; "When to Worry" tips; 97 illustrations; recommended prescription medications; medical supplies for extended expeditions; and information on how to use the components of your Adventure Medical Kit
WARNING: The combustion of wood, charcoal, and other fuels can expose you to chemicals including carbon monoxide and soot, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.