Men's Altama 8" OTB Maritime Assault Boots
Item #: 336003GSA
Originally designed for Navy SEALs, the Altama OTB Maritime Assault was made for tactical water operations, but is versatile enough for everyday wear. These are equipped with high-abrasion and quick-drying Cordura quarter panels that are rugged enough to withstand repeated heavy-duty use. Air mesh linings in the shoe wick away water, sweat and anything in between. As you maneuver through wetlands, the drainage ports allow water to easily exit while you move. The outsoles are modified for wet tactical operations, making them one of the stickiest, high-traction rubber outsoles available. The Altama OTB Maritime Assault will keep you comfortable, supported and stable on any slippery mission. These shoes work with you, but also work for you.
Features of Men's Altama 8" OTB Maritime Assault Boots
- Height: 8”
- Weight: 13.73 oz (427 g)
- Specifically designed for all tactical water operations
- High abrasion quick drying 1000D Cordura quarter panels offered in both solid colors and Multicam
- Brass speed lacing hooks maintain a snug and secure fit
- Air mesh linings help wick away sweat and other moisture quickly from your foot
- Non-shine rust-proof lace hardware will not break on the battle field
- Full length one piece ABS shank provides stability and support when climbing a caving ladder
- PU contoured insole will not absorb water
- Front non-metallic drain ports allow for water to drain easily when flexing the boot
- SEAL Rubber sticky outsoles. The rubber compound was originally developed for rock climbing shoes and modified for wet tactical operations.
- SEAL Rubber is one of the stickiest, high traction rubbers on the market today and meets ASTM F2913-19 test for slip resistance
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact
1 Customer Review