AR500 Armor Blunt Force Trauma Pad - 10" x 12"
Item #: TPAD10X12
On its own, all AR500 Armor performs very well against ballistic threats and backface deformation (BFD). In the instances where armor does take a round, though, AR500 Blunt Force Trauma Pads offer additional peace of mind. Specially engineered to mitigate blunt force trauma, these pads are designed to be worn in conjunction with body armor (between the armor and the user’s body), to further reduce the energy transfer from an impact. This extra layer of protection can greatly reduce the risk of injury after a projectile impact. These trauma pads match perfectly with AR500 Armor’s Level IIIA, III, III+ and IV plates and work with a variety of other plates and plate carriers, too. Trauma pads are non-ballistic and offer no increase in ballistic protection.
Features of AR500 Armor Blunt Force Trauma Pad - 10" x 12"
- Approximate Weight: 5.9 oz.
- Approximate Profile: 0.25”
- Ultra-light and ultra-thin
- Compatible with AR500 Armor body armor
- Compatible with most other armor systems and plate carriers
- Helps dissipate energy transfer from a projectile
- Can mitigate risk of injury after an impact
- Works to reduce backface deformation
- Trauma pads are non-ballistic and offer no increase in ballistic protection
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact
4 Customer Reviews
Response from TacticalGear.com