AR500 Armor Level III 10"x12"
Item #: 310X12CR
For the ultimate in ballistic protection, the AR500 Armor Level III plate is one of the most durable defensive options available. This plate is rated up to 7.62x51 NATO M80 Ball ammunition at 2,780 feet per second, ensuring a range of protection across multiple calibers and projectile speeds (including threats covered by type I, II, IIA and IIIA plates). AR500 Armor’s Advanced Shooter’s Cut (ASC) offers plates with both left-handed and right-handed draw options for maximum comfort when shouldering a rifle. Multi-Curved models help reduce strain across the plate’s surface area upon projectile impact, making for a significantly stronger plate. Choose between the base polyurea coat, or an additional build up polyurea coat for extra protection against fragmentation and spalling. Made in the USA with a twenty year, maintenance-free shelf life, the quality of this plate is second to none.
Features of AR500 Armor Level III 10"x12"
- Material: polyurea-coated ballistic steel (additional build up polyurea coat available)
- Dimensions: 10” x 12”
- Weight: 8.5 pounds (approximately)
- Shelf life: Twenty years (maintenance-free)
- Independently tested to National Institute of Justice (NIJ) 0101.06 standards
- Level III ballistic protection
- Rated for 7.62x51 NATO M80 Ball (.308 win) ammunition at 2,780 feet per second
- Left or right-handed Advanced Shooter’s Cut options for comfort when shouldering rifle
- Stress fracture-resistant
- Abrasion & chemical-resistant coating
- Made in USA
- Most independently reviewed & tested armor, worldwide
- Sold as single plate
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact
Customers Also Viewed
Recommended For You
10 Customer Reviews
Response from TacticalGear.com
3 Answered Questions
Answered by ( from