ASP Scribe AAA
Item #: 35700
The ASP Scribe AAA has the dimensions and feel of a fine writing instrument. It is easily carried in a suit, shirt or pants pocket. The rear button activation is instantly accessible, rapid and quiet, and it provides brilliant intermittent or constant illumination. Each Scribe is built to professional law enforcement standards. The 6061 T6 aerospace aluminum body is anodized with matte black Type III hardcoat, and a precision ground glass lens is optically coated on both sides. The heat treated pocket clip is replaceable. A constant current circuit board drives a Cree XPG2 to 190 lumens as measured against the ANSI FL-1 Standard. A heat management system controls the body temperature of the light. The mirror polished aluminum reflector provides a penetrating central beam with a room illuminating halo. The Scribe light accepts universally available AAA alkaline batteries. ASP Lithium batteries with their primary cells are the international standard for powering tactical lighting products.
Features of ASP Scribe AAA
- Length: 5.5"
- Diameter: 0.61"
- Weight with batteries: 2.2 oz.
- System: 3 volt
- Output: Lumens: 220 (high), 15 (low) (ANSI Standard)
- Runtime: 1.5 hours
- Beam Distance: 81m
- Accepts AAA alkaline batteries
- Built to law enforcement standards
- 6061 T6 aerospace aluminum body
- Pocket clip for easy carry in a suit, shirt or pants pocket
- Heat management system to control the body temperature
- Precision ground glass lens is optically coated on both sides
- Designed to professional law enforcement standards
- Back mounted switch
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Customers Also Viewed
Recommended For You
3 Customer Reviews
Response from TacticalGear.com