Men's Bates Ranger II Hot Weather Composite Toe Boots
Item #: E08693
Bates Ranger is AR670-1 Compliant (Coyote Brown only) and is built to specifically meet military specifications. This durable hot weather composite toe boot features abrasion resistant flesh-out cattle hide leather and a breathable moisture wicking lining along with a durable long lasting rubber outsole.
Features of Men's Bates Ranger II Hot Weather Composite Toe Boots
- Coyote brown authorized for wear with Operational Camouflage Pattern (OCP) uniform
- AR 670-1 and AFI 36-2903 compliant (coyote brown)
- Height: 8"
- Abrasion Resistant Flesh-Out Cattle Hide Leather with Abrasion Resistant Nylon
- Breathable Lining and Padded Collar for Comfort
- Secure Lace to Toe Fit
- ASTM F2413-11 Rated Composite Toe for Safety and Protection
- Electrical Hazard Protection
- Medial Side Vents for Added Breathability
- Cushioned EVA Midsole for Extra Comfort
- Durable Long Lasting Rubber Outsole
|Bates Width||Our Width|
|EEE (3E)||Extra Wide|
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact
2 Customer Reviews
Response from TacticalGear.com