Men's Belleville 390 Hot Weather Boots
Item #: C390
For the feel of a running shoe with the rugged and reliable construction of a military boot, Belleville's 390 Hot Weather boots exceed expectations. These boots revolutionized military boots thanks to the Vanguard sole system, which provides phenomenal cushion and distributes impact from the heel to the toe with each step. The lightweight design lets you move quickly without draining your endurance. The removable polyurethane insole fights moisture, bacteria and odor buildup inside the boot and adds cushioning. The durable rubber outsole provides powerful traction in many terrains and conditions, while polyurethane injected between the midsole and outsole enhances shock absorption and flexibility. Designed to perform in combat and training, Belleville's 390 Hot Weather boots deliver long-lasting comfort and protection.
Features of Men's Belleville 390 Hot Weather Boots
- Coyote brown authorized for wear with Operational Camouflage Pattern (OCP) uniform
- AR 670-1 and AFI 36-2903 compliant (coyote brown)
- Height: 8"
- Upper: Cattlehide leather and nylon
- Midsole: Polyurethane
- Outsole: Vibram Sierra rubber
- Insole: Removable single density polyurethane
- Made in the USA
- Berry compliant
- Soft toe
- Lightweight nylon resists abrasion and enhances breathability
- Flesh-side out cattlehide leather is naturally moisture-repellant, breathable, sun and heat-resistant and built to last without losing its shape
- Vanguard running shoe sole system enhances cushion and takes pressure off the heel by distributing impact from heel-to-toe with each step
- Sierra rubber outsole built with exclusive Vibram compounds to ensure phenomenal traction
- Polyurethane injected between the upper and outsole improves flexibility and shock absorption
- Removable single-density polyurethane insole enhances cushioning, fights bacteria, odor and moisture build up
- Fiberglass shank supports the underfoot and offers lateral stability
- Field grade molded heel counter supports the ankle
- Twill vamp lining wicks moisture
- Foam collar is padded to prevent chafing
- Tongue is gusseted to reduce slippage and block debris
- Sturdy metal hardware
|Standard Width||Belleville Width|
|EEEE||Extra Wide (XW)|
Belleville boots tend to run a full size large. We recommend ordering a full size down. This means if you wear a size 10, you should order a size 9. Women's boots run true to size.
Belleville does offer many boot styles that are specifically manufactured for women. If a particular style of boot is not available in women’s sizes, we recommend ordering the boot 2 full sizes smaller.
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact
Customers Also Viewed
Recommended For You
114 Customer Reviews
Response from TacticalGear.com
3 Answered Questions
Answered by ( from